|CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEMES:
- Integrated Development of Small Ruminants and Rabbits (IDSRR).
- Launch & Promotion of the Scheme
- Intensive Cluster Development and Venture Capital Fund.
- Establishment of Sheep farm units (25 Ewes plus 1 Ram).
- Establishment of Sheep farm units (500 Ewes plus 25 Rams).
- Other activities germane to sheep, goat and rabbit Development.
- Pilot Project of Embryo Transfer Technology in collaboration with SKUAST-J at Panthal.
- Pilot Project of Artificial Insemination in Sheep and Goat in Col-laboration with SKUAST- K/J.
- Strengthening and revival of potential sheep/goat breeding farms and their corporatization
- Integrated Sample Survey of Major Livestock Products (ISS)
- Assistance to States in the conduct of Livestock Census.
- Central Mini-kit Testing Programme on Fodder Crops.